Head of Human Resources Department, Candidate of Economic Sciences
Puriha Iryna Petrivna
Human Resources Department is a structural subdivision in Sumy branch of Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs. It consists of the Head of Department, three leading specialists and a psychologist. Human Resources Department organizes its work according to long-term and current plans in cooperation with other structural subdivisions in branch and Kharkiv National University of Internal Affairs.
The main directions of the Human Resources Department are personal, educational work and psychological support for stuff and students.
The main aims of Human Resources Department in different directions are:
- timely provide the branch with staff in required quality and quantity;
- ensuring the conditions for the implementation of the rights and responsibilities of employees under labor law;
- rational use of human resources;
- formation and support of effective work of structural subdivisions of the branch.
- education of the future professionals is carried out in the main areas (national-patriotic, moral and legal, artistic and aesthetic, labor, environmental, physical education, the formation of a healthy lifestyle life) defined by the Concept of national-patriotic education of student youth of the Sumy branch;
- ensuring the educational process of higher education students of the branch, by planning, organizing and conducting events in various forms (educational, informational and educational hours, charity events, round tables, lessons of courage and memory, thematic and patriotic programs, holiday concerts, meetings with famous and creative people of Sumy region, representatives of the public, );
- artistic work with stuff and students of the branch;
- assistance in attracting applicants to extracurricular activities;
- research, cultural and educational, social-humanistic, sports; mass events, production of printing products;
- providing psychological support for stuff and students in the Sumy branch by organizing and conducting psychological consultations, psychodiagnostic, psychoprophylactic work;
- taking measures to maintaining the appropriate level of socio-psychological microclimate in the structural units and among students in Sumy branch.